- Align your company with Murray County’s most involved and successful business people-Chamber Members.
- Place your business cards and brochures in the Chamber’s display area-there are many requests for them in person and by mail.
- Receive the Chamber’s monthly news letter, The Chamber Report, filled with news and information.
- Tackle the problems businesses face using the Chamber as your business advocate.
- Involve yourself in Chamber activities: involvement adds value to your membership and creates opportunities for you to market your company to other members.
- Communicate with other members at Chamber functions.
- Inform yourself and others about the Murray County area through our publications and reference materials.
- Promote your business’ product or services at Chamber functions.
- Acknowledge your participation in the business community by displaying your Chamber Membership sticker.
- Take part in building a stronger Chamber which in turn makes a stronger community.
- Take the Leadership Murray course to learn the strengths and weaknesses of Murray County and how you can help make Murray County a better place to live and work.
- Educate your employees on the purpose of the Chatsworth-Murray County Chamber of Commerce and the ways it serves the area and its businesses.
- Promote stronger alliances and partnerships with regional and state agencies.
- Promote strategic tourism development with emphasis on preserving significant historic sites.
- Attend the Chamber’s Annual Meeting, a great networking opportunity. Consider being a Platinum or Gold Sponsor-a great way to promote your business to other business leaders.
- Advertise in The Chamber Report an opportunity offered exclusively to Chamber members.
- Display you Chamber member sticker which lets other Chamber members know where to do business.
- Always consult your Membership Directory and Buying Guide which lets you know where to do business.